The PVIWC holds meetings monthly at the homes of various members in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. The regular meeting is either not held in months where the club has a major activity planned, such as the Specialty Show, or is held in conjunction with the event such as the DC parade or Fun Match when there is significant business to conduct which cannot be postponed for another month. Please see our schedule below for this year's planned club meetings and events.
The currently planned 2021 club meetings are:
- January 10th - Regular meeting
- February 14th - Regular meeting
- April 4th - Regular meeting following judging at Specialty
- June 13th - Regular meeting at the Coffel's.
- August 8th - Regular meeting at TBD. Host is Dan Martin.
- September 12th - Fun Day at the Reba's.
October 17th - Regular meeting at the Montgomery's
November 21st - Regular meeting TBD.
December 12th - Holiday party Linda and Alan Coffel.St. Patrick's parades
- March 6th - Alexandria, VA
- March 7th - Annapolis MD
- March 13th - Manassas.VA
- March 13th - Westminster,MD
- March 13th - Gaithersburg, MD
- March 14th - Washington,DC
- March 14th - Baltimore,MD
- March 20th - Harrisburg,PA
All meetings include refreshments after business is finished, so please bring a potluck dish to share. If there is a "theme" for the food (e.g., Mexican), the meeting notice will include that information. You should probably contact the host or hostess of the meeting to let them know what you're bringing, but we never turn down food.