The PVIWC holds meetings monthly at the homes of various members in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. The regular meeting is either not held in months where the club has a major activity planned, such as the Specialty Show, or is held in conjunction with the event such as the DC parade or Fun Match when there is significant business to conduct which cannot be postponed for another month. Please see our schedule below for this year's planned club meetings and events.
Club meetings are a combined Board/General meeting typically starting at 1pm.
The currently planned 2020 club meetings are:
- January 12th - Regular meeting at the O'Faolains Pub in Sterling,VA.
- February 9th - Regular meeting at the The Limerick Pub, 11301 Elkin Street, Wheaton,MD. https://thelimerickpub.net
- April 5th - Regular meeting at the Montgomery's.
- June 14th - Regular meeting at the Coffel's.
- August 9th - Regular meeting at TBD. Host is Dan Martin.
- September 13th - Fun Day at the Reba's.
October 18th - Regular meeting at the Montgomery's
November 15th - Regular meeting TBD.
December 13th - Holiday party TBD.St. Patrick's parades
- March 1st - Alexandria, VA
- March 8th - Annapolis MD
- March 14th - Manassas.VA
- March 14th - Westminster,MD
- March 14th - Gaithersburg, MD
- March 15th - Washington,DC
- March 15th - Baltimore,MD
- March 21st - Harrisburg,PA
All meetings include refreshments after business is finished, so please bring a potluck dish to share. If there is a "theme" for the food (e.g., Mexican), the meeting notice will include that information. You should probably contact the host or hostess of the meeting to let them know what you're bringing, but we never turn down food.